I really like the idea of being able to use solar energy for electricity. Nobody has to pay to access sunlight so the idea of being able to convert sun rays to electricity is appealing. The last time I looked at this, a single solar panel cost in excess of 500 dollars and even that was just enough to light a single bulb. Installing panels to power a complete home is a high cost project that very few people can afford. Either that or it has to be subsidized as done in some countries.
Recently, some people have made guides that show how to build a solar panel with affordable components. I think it is about time that these guides became available. I will be listing guides as they become available. If you would like to know more please go here. If you do use the guide in that link, I would be interested in hearing about your experience and even a few photos of what you build.
When writing marketing material, good graphics are a must. I came across a package that makes this easy. No need for learning photoshop or any other complex program. The “Marketing Graphics Toolkit” makes it easy to make graphics like a pro without any of the hard work. It contains the following:
1. Mini Site Templates: Useful for Sales pages with a touch of professional graphics.
2. Premium Headers: Good for blogs or presentations.
3. HTML Boxes: Nice for section headings.
4. Headlines: Nice for grabbing the attention of your visitor.
5. 3D e-covers: Ever wished to create a 3D box graphics of your product. This makes it a snap.
6. Guarantee boxes and badges.
7. Add to Cart buttons: This is where the money is!
And a lot more things like layers, fonts, empty shapes, star ratings etc.
And all this for only $9.95 !!
Honestly, any single one of the above is way more worth than the asking price.
If you think that this is something you can use, check it out here: Marketing Graphics Toolkit